We are now in Phase 3 of re-opening our church.
Phase 1 (Completed)
- Sunday and First Wednesday services OPEN (30% capacity).
- Daily Prayer OPEN in-person and online.
- Calvary Kids & Ambassadors ONLINE-ONLY.
Phase 2 (Completed)
- Sunday and First Wednesday services OPEN (50% capacity).
- Daily Prayer OPEN in-person and online.
- Calvary Kids OPEN (limited capacity).
- Ambassadors Student Ministry OPEN (limited capacity).
Phase 3 (CURRENT)
All church services & ministries OPEN (standard capacity).
- Sunday Services (w/ Calvary Kids) - - Online & in-person. Sundays, 8:00am, 9:45am, 11:30am.
- First Wednesday (w/ Calvary Kids) - - Online & in-person. First Wednesday each month, 6:30pm.
- Ambassadors Student Ministry - - Online & in-person. Wednesdays, 6:30pm. First Fridays, 6:00pm.
- Daily Prayer - - Online & in-person. Monday-Thursday, 9:00am.
- Food Pantry - - Drive-through. Thursdays, 10:00am-12:00pm.
- Life Groups - - Currently in Summer Break. Will re-open in the Fall.
- Special Events - - Click HERE for details and online registration.
*Throughout all 3 phases of this plan, our team is taking extra steps to ensure Calvary Church is safe for you and your family! This includes additional cleaning procedures, hand sanitizing stations, social distancing measures, and more.
Original COVID-19 Announcement:
Dear Calvary Church Family,
First, please be sure to watch the important video message above. Then, review a summary and more details:
We have all been prayerfully monitoring and concerned about the growing threat of the COVID-19 virus in our nation and world. I want to fully communicate the decisions our leadership at Calvary Church has made in compliance with the Center for Disease Control and our state and federally-elected officials. In response, all of our weekend and mid-week worship services will be broadcast online only. (UPDATED 6/8/20, see above)
We have not made these decisions based upon fear, but with a sense of honor and care for those who are most vulnerable at this time. We will continue to monitor the situation locally and nationally and provide you with ministry updates as we move forward.
Overall Ministry Updates
- Sunday Worship Services - Online only at 8:00am, 9:45am, and 11:30am. (UPDATED 6/8/20, see above)
- Wednesday Corporate Prayer - Online only at 6:30pm. (Discontinued)
- First Wednesday Services - Online only at 6:30pm. (UPDATED 6/8/20, see above)
- Monthly Prayer & Fasting - No changes. Join us each month as we pray and fast during the three days preceding our First Wednesday services.
- Daily Prayer Services - Online only at 9:00am. Join us for a time of worship and prayer each morning, Monday-Friday. (UPDATED 6/8/20, see above)
- Calvary Kids - Online only, various messages. (UPDATED 6/8/20, see above)
- Ambassadors Student Ministry - Online only, various messages. (UPDATED 6/8/20, see above)
- Life Groups - Spring Semester canceled.
- Food Pantry - Remaining open. Waiting areas will be closed and personal shopping suspended. Groceries will be pre-packaged and distributed to guests via drive-through each Thursday morning, 10:00am-12:00pm.
We want to assure you that these temporary changes do not mean that our ministry to you, our congregation, has been put on hold. In fact, this as an opportunity for all of our groups and ministries to come together in even greater unity. Join us online for prayer, worship and encouragement. Our staff will be reaching out to you. We will be praying for you and you can even send us a specific prayer request.
Please remember to faithfully tithe and give offerings. Your generosity supports our local ministry, as well as missionaries around the world. You can give online, by mail, in person at our church office, or you can even text-to-give.
Also, do not forget to support the church’s Benevolence Fund. We are continuing to feed many families in our community through our Calvary Food Pantry and Homeless Meals Outreach. We are also looking for additional ways to care for those who live alone, who live with chronic anxiety or other mental health concerns, who have limited access to resources, who cannot work from home and are scrambling to arrange childcare, who are grieving changes to major life events such as weddings and graduations, who work in healthcare, who are experiencing significant economic challenges, who are now in limbo due to cancelled moves, and so much more.
We do not know how long the COVID-19 threat will require the suspension of our public meetings for worship. Our hope is to fully support our local and national leaders to help suppress the spread of the virus as quickly as possible. We hope to resume a normal schedule of services and activities soon. Some of our seasonal programming may need to be altered or rescheduled. Stay up-to-date with all that is happening at Calvary, including any changes, by connecting with us at calvary.online and on social media. If you have a pastoral need or other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We will continue to be a people of faith and prayer during these unprecedented times. I look forward to seeing you online and worshiping with you in Spirit and Truth.
"The LORD bless you and keep you; The LORD make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you; The LORD lift up His countenance upon you and give you peace." Numbers 6:24-26